Aloo Tikki is fast and simple to make. This is the recipe which is made of stuffing the peas and other spices inside balls made of potatoes. Following is the method of its preparation. You can try it with one of our soup recipes as it goes perfectly with the Asian flavored Aloo Tikki.
- Large potatoes:- 4
- Breadcrumbs:- ½ cups
- Raisins:- 3 tbsp
- Medium onion:- 3
- Coriander leaves:- 1 tbsp
- Green chilies:- 4
- Oil:- 3 tbsp
- Oil:- For Fry
- Salt:- For taste
Method of Preparation:
- Peel and chop the onion properly.
- Wash and cut green chilies.
- Wash, clean and chop coriander leaves.
- Boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
- Heat up a little oil in a pan, mix in onion and fry until soft.
- Add in saute onion, coriander leaves, green chilies, salt and breadcrumb and salt to the mashed potatoes and mix it well.
- Make eight equal parts of this.
- Stuff each part with cut raisins, make balls and compress them.
- Heat up the grill and shallow fry the tikkies until light brown color on both sides.
- Serve hot with chutney and tamarind.
This post is sponsored by NDTV FOOD.